- Analyzes business risks and opportunities, establishes and implements short and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Provides a concise analysis and accurate summary of the business’ financial results, including revenue and profit versus budget, and working capital measurements.
- Develops, implements and ensures the completion of the annual corporate financial budgeting process.
- Ensures compliance for tax audit and works with local and national tax bureau.
- Oversee and control the profitability of the plant.
- Preparation of business plan and annual budgets and ensure operations according to plan and budget.
- Preparing monthly financial statement and performance reports, review allocation and analyse annual budgeting.
- Approval of investments and CAPEX.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- At least 8 years experiences in Financial & Accounting field, preferably within the automotive industry
- Excellent interpersonal skill, proactive, results oriented and good presentation skills.
- Proficiency in ERP systems, especially in SAP or QAD.
- CPD certified is preferred
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Working hours: Mon – Fri
- Medical insurance
- Provident fund
- Variable Bonus
Location: Eastern Seaboard, Rayong
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)