- Follow company’s policy and targets to making work strategy for each subordinated division.
- Support an activity for improves the quality on production process.
- Control production cost and deduct cost in production.
- Analyze, Set organize and control manpower in divisions.
- Provide direct technical guidance and support to the staff on relevant operational and maintenance matters.
- Assist in improvement of relevant operations procedures.
- Nationality: Thai only
- Gender: Open.
- Age 40 - 50 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical engineering or related fields.
- Business communication in English.
- Experience in managerial of production, manufacturing in multi-national of Chemical plant as Factory Manager.
- Strong knowledge of technical background in chemical process.
Working day: Mon- Fri
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)