Our client is world-leading technology manufacturer of automotive parts supplied to the OEM and 1st Tier clients. We are now looking for potential candidate as following details;
- Mange manufacturing operations to ensure smooth day to day operations.
- To ensure daily, weekly and monthly targets are met accordingly to agree lead time.
- Excellent control of stock inventory and accountability.
- To develop and implement depot improvement plane (including Inbound/outbound Management).
- Set goals and deadlines for the department.
- Plan and administer the coordination between an organization and community to support business activities.
- Male only, age 40 - 50 years old, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering or Industrial Technology only.
- Strong working experience in all areas in manufacturing (Production, Engineering, Quality, Safety, Cost management and Supply chain) with Japanese Automotive manufacturing.
- 3 years direct experience in management role as Factory Manager, Manufacturing Manager or General Manager.
- Good command of English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Able to speak Japanese will be an advantaged.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Ability to create organizational capabilities to support and drive strategy; manage and create operational logistics effectiveness.
- Strong project management ability & problem solving skills.
- Team leadership and management of people across geographical and cultural boundaries.
- Resourceful with strong initiatives for cost improvement.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)