Our client is a food manufacturer, exporting 100%, Currently, they are seeking for a Factory Manager.
- Managing and leading all Production, Planning, QA/QC, Supply Chain Management, Warehouse and Logistic and loading management.
- Handling direct production and ensures cost effectiveness and consistency with prescribed quality, accuracy and performance standard.
- Assuring strict enforcement of all Safety, Halal, HSE, GMP&HACCP, BRC regulations.
- Assuring that customer service and relations are provided effectively through timely delivery of quality products.
- Assuring that all plant operations comply with the company policy, laws, and regulations.
- Making sure that all production parameters, SOP, food safety, GMP, HACCP, BRC principles are effectively followed by production team.
- Driving process improvement, adhering to plans/budgets and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Thai nationality only.
- Experience 10 years in direct food manufacturer, 5 years in management.
- Knowledge of manufacturing system with GMP, HACCP, BRC, ISO9001,14001, 18001, NCR standards
- Strong leadership and coaching skill, team building, decision making and people management.
- Good common in English and computer skill.
Working hour: Mon-Sat
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)