Our client is world’s leading technology in Fabrication and Heavy machinery industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Manage, direct and control all production activities.
- Responsible for production scheduling. (Capacity and production planning).
- Ensure finished products comply with the quality specification.
- Ensure delivery according production plan and meet the objective of on time quality in full.
- Monitors, evaluates, and controls the capacity utilization.
- Manpower planning.
- Promote cost effectiveness and overall productivity and efficiencies of production lines to meet KPI.
- Develop and promote preventive maintenance programs.
- Ensure all operating expenses are controlled within approved levels.
- Initiate cost saving initiatives.
- Lead a project team for new product line development.
- Works closely with Quality Assurance and Customer Service Team.
- Ensure high service levels to customers.
- Successors planning by conducting training needs analysis in technical, Leadership and management skill.
- Faster team work and share best practices among peers and subordinates.
- Male, age 40 – 50 years old, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering majored in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or higher in related fields.
- At least 15 years in Factory Management with Heavy machinery or Fabrication.
- Strong knowledge of Welding and Made-to-order process.
- 5 years in management role as Manager level.
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Able to speak Japanese would be a plus.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
- Able to work under pressure.
Allowance: provided bonus 4 months as average
Working day: Alternate Saturday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)