Our client is world’s leading technology in Healthcare& Consumer Product, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following.
- Manage, direct, and control all production activities.
- Responsible for production scheduling (Capacity and production planning).
- Ensure finished products comply with the quality specification.
- Ensure delivery according production plan and meet the objective of on time quality in full.
- Monitors, evaluates, and controls the capacity utilization.
- Manpower planning.
- Promote cost effectiveness and overall productivity and efficiencies of production lines to meet KPI.
- Develop and promote preventive maintenance programs.
- Ensure all operating expenses are controlled within approved levels.
- Initiate cost saving initiatives.
- Lead a project team for new product line development.
- Ensure high service levels to customers.
- Successors planning by conducting training needs analysis in technical, Leadership and management skill.
- Faster teamwork and share best practices among peers and subordinates.
- Male, age 40 years old up.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering majored in Chemical Engineer, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or higher in related fields.
- At least 10 years in Factory Management, especially Production& Maintenance.
- Strong knowledgeable of Blow Molding, Mixing, Filling and Packing with Healthcare, Consumer Products or FMCG.
- Background of Semi-automation would be a plus.
- 5 years in management role as Manager level.
- Able to speak Japanese would be a plus.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill, and leadership skill.
- Able to work under pressure.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)