Our client is world’s leading technology in electronic industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Manage, direct and control all production activities.
- Responsible for production scheduling. (Capacity and production planning)
- Ensure finished products comply with the quality specification.
- Ensure delivery according production plan and meet the objective of on time quality in full.
- Monitors, evaluates, and controls the capacity utilization.
- Manpower planning
- Promote cost effectiveness and overall productivity and efficiencies of production lines to meet KPI
- Develop and promote preventive maintenance programs
- Ensure all operating expenses are controlled within approved levels.
- Initiate cost saving initiatives
- Lead a project team for new product line development
- Works closely with Quality Assurance and Customer Service Team
- Ensure high service levels to customers.
- Successors planning by conducting training needs analysis in technical, Leadership and management skill.
- Faster team work and share best practices among peers and subordinates.
- Male, age over 40 to 48 years old.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering majored in Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or higher in related fields.
- At least 10 years in all areas with Chemical manufacturing process.
- 3 years in management role as Manager Level.
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Able to speak Japanese would be a plus.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
- Able to work under pressure.
Location: Pluakdaeng, Rayong
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)