Our client is a multinational company from Germany. They are looking for modern, young energetic, high caliber candidate for Finance Manager to join their organization.
- Lead a team and perform timely and accurate daily accounting and financial operation to ensure accuracy and timely financial reporting and month-end/year-end accounting closing
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Prepare financial statement, management report, budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis to support the decision of management team
- Supervise team on daily finance and accounting operations regarding Financial Report, AR, AP, GL, account reconciliation, TAX
- Collaborate with regional finance team to support internal audit and implement new SOP process
- Deal with big 4 auditing firm, ensure proper internal control system to align with other operational departments and also regional internal audit team
- Direct report to expatriate CFO in overseas on any other related and ad-hoc assignments
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 6 years of professional experience in managerial finance and accounting with audit background from multinational company.
- Good leadership and communication skill, detail oriented, problem solving skill, positive attitude, good team player, multi-tasking, outgoing, friendly and trustworthy, familiar with multinational working environment
- Proficient in MS Office (QuickBooks is preferable)
- Good command of English.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)