Our client, the Multinational Automotive Component Supplier Company, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as Extrusion Engineer.
- Monitors and improves manufacturing quality and product quality.
- Resolves quality issues and dispositions quarantined product.
- Researches assignable causes of customer complaints and works closely with customers to resolve and prevent quality issues.
- Establishes and maintains standard operating conditions, procedures, and daily reporting requirements.
- Troubleshoots and provides technical assistance as part of a help chain.
- Identifies and resolves daily production problems, engaging production personnel in corrective actions and coordinating with other functional areas throughout the facility and beyond. (R&D, product development, Sales, customer technical service, etc.)
- Identifies opportunities and determines process capabilities through the use of statistical methods.
- Establishes goals and continuous improvement action plans.
- Prioritizes activities within the value stream.
- Plans and conducts trials of machines, materials, and products.
- Assists product development efforts and fosters strong relationships to help build the business.
- Identifies and achieves significant operational improvements and cost savings.
- Meets regularly with managers to plan strategic priorities and to coordinate progress.
- Thai nationality only. 30 Years old up.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Chemistry or Engineering major (e.g., Chemical, Polymer, Plastics, Rubber, Materials Science, Mechanical) or related Field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge on Ethylene-Propylene Diene Rubber, EPDM and related processes (e.g. formulation, additives, compounding, mixing characterization, etc.).
- Experience with material characterization (analytical, thermal and mechanical properties), designing experiments and analyzing data statistical techniques.
- Good command of English.
- TS16949 or IATF16949 is required.
Business: Automotive business.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)