- Forecast and achieve sales targets for export markets; North America, Canada
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Initiate export sales meetings between customer decision makers and company management to achieve objectives and solve issues.
- Handle sales negotiation that turn into company benefits
- Develop sales plan by assigned countries that incorporates marketing knowledge (competitors, price structure, marketing strategy, promotional activities)
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Have export knowledge of export process, tariffs, and market and competitor’s knowledge and share with senior management to strengthen company plan.
- Ensure all data and information used in planning and presentation are accurate.
- Coordinating with production, marketing, supply chain departments to ensure that requirements are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
- Thai nationality or expat
- Age: not over 30-40 years old
- At least 5 years of working experience in Export sales or international business development, frozen food is preferable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English
- Third language is a plus
- Excellent Microsoft skills (Power point, word and excel)
- Energetic, proactive and willing to work from ground zero
Location: Bangkok Downtown
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)