Our client, Japanese Company specialize in foods. Now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Engineering Deputy Manager in Saraburi.
- Attend meeting for new project, improvement activity and solving process problems
- Plan and direct engineering resources to execute project design, deployment and relevant support activities
- Organize and manage plant TPM, tools & equipment and plant facilities
- Set target of department and manage all maintenance work
- Manage spare parts of machine and utility
- Manage recycle activity of broken machine and other equipment
- Get and maintain license of measurement tool and manage that tools
- Innovative thinking and be able to initiate new idea for facility and process improvement
- Provide work instruction of new machine with production team
- Coordinate with accounting team to register information of machine in that Dept.
- Send specification of machine to PU in order to let purchasing team chose proper supplier
- Planning to save electricity use
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor or higher in Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical or related field.
- Strong experiences in facilities and utility maintenance, energy conservation, Silo & Conveyor system and Preventive Maintenance
- Have experience in engineering management at least 3-5 years in supervisory level or middle management level
- Strong Interpersonal skills and Leadership, Capabilities of supervising the team project and contractors
- Speaking English language fluently
- Proficient in computer literacy and able to use in operating of Microsoft office program
Business: Food industry
- Dental insurance
- Five-day work week
- Performance bonus
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)