Our client is a leading manufacturer of chemical industry.
- Conducting to ensure that efficient and safe operation of electrical equipment necessary for production to achieve related plans.
- Provide training and developing subordinator for equipment electronics especially voltage levels and more special equipment related.
- Monitoring closely of all parameters, and quick response for any problem is required.
- Carefully, Electrical Systems stop will occur and effect to production.
- To ensure the frequency of machine breakdown will decrease and improvement the availability of equipment.
- To ensure the energy monitoring, identifying losses & Implementation of Energy Saving Schemes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or related fields.
- Knowledge of the implementation and control of maintenance planning.
- Experience in maintenance processes and maintenance planning.
- Preparing work instruction, procedures, checklist for electrical system control.
- Knowledge in ISO Management system and knowledge in SAP.
- Leadership skills & proven effectiveness in operational and leader roles.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
Location: Mabtaput, Rayong
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)