Our client is new plant set up in Electronic industry. They are looking for potential candidate who can fulfill their requirement as following.
- Male/Female, age 27 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineer, Logistic & Supply Chain Management or relate field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in material planning, production planning in manufacturing.
- Good communication in English.
- Strong analysis skill and can use excel, macro, access or visual program.
- Have knowledge in SAP, Oracle ERP
- Monitor to ensure material forecast effective stock with suppliers on time delivery, quality and quantity.
- Material & planning production Inventory control and stock management.
- Summary weekly and monthly report for supplier evaluation and measurement report (Price, Quality, Discrepancy shipment and Delivery performance).
- Coordinate with Logistics center, Production control and warehouse for material supply and monthly and weekly production plan.
- Coordinate with other department as required to achieve safe and efficient MRP & Logistics function.
Location: Amatacity Chonburi
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)