Our client is software company.
The Account Manager, Education will work with universities in Thailand to ensure the ongoing success and renewal of their Campus Wide License. The Account Manager will be responsible for the overall commercial relationship with the University at all levels. Selling responsibilities include managing the Campus Wide License renewal process and upselling all Campus Wide Licenses to the fullest set of capabilities offered.
The Account Manager will also partner with the Customer Success to coordinate activities geared towards driving broad awareness and adoption. The Account Manager will periodically perform regular health check visits with key university personnel to assess and ensure the continued commitment to the Campus Wide License and MathWorks products. Also, will be responsible for any and all commercial issues and escalations for their assigned accounts.
- Manage and be responsible for all Educational accounts in Thailand, including responsibility for Annual Campus Wide License renewals, upselling and transactional opportunities
- Increase and Maintain a good business relationship with executive level personal (academic and IT administration) in existing Campus Wide License install-base, with priority for wide-spread relationships at Tier 1 accounts
- Upsell products and training.
- Cultivate champions: Engage with faculty and researchers to ensure support for continued use of MathWorks’ products
- Work with internal groups (Customer Success Specialists, Customer Success Engineers, Application Engineers, Marketing Programs, Product Specialists, Development, and Training) as appropriate to ensure successful adoption and usage across an entire university.
- A bachelor's degree and 1-2 years of professional work experience is required.
- BS/BA required; Engineering or Science preferred
- 1-2 years prior Sales experience; account management, customer facing role Education market experience preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge or experience in higher educational systems is a plus
- Experience working with customers at multiple levels, including Deans, Dept. Chairs, Professors, and Research Staff highly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work in highly collaborative, cross-functional environments
- Experience with CRM tools
- Previous experience working as a customer relationship manager or a track record of managing customer relationships – highly regarded
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)