Our client imports and produces supplementary food and cosmetic.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the implementation of the company’s ERP system.
- Gather and evaluate business requirements. Determine approach to meet requirements with the ERP capabilities.
- Analyze, create and document business processes and workflow.
- Provide user support and training.
- Help improve current systems and processes, including business analysis, documentation, and UAT.
- Continually seek and recommend system enhancements and improvements through the ERP.
- Ensures application of company’s IT policies and procedures in site.
- Apply, execute and maintain function related quality issues.
- Administration of the system creates users accounts, assign privileges, permissions and access control roles.
- Good hands-on experience with integration of Navision with third party applications using .NET web services
- Report to Regional IT Manager
- Opportunity to work with across Asia offices, mainly in Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos.
Qualifications/Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Required:
- Thai National
- Male of Female
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- At least 3 years of experience in implementing and consulting for finance modules (GL, Fixed Assets, Inventory, Costing, Cash-Bank, VAT, WHT, etc.).
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV Certification is an advantage.
- Good understanding of Thai laws of accountancy and book-keeping.
- Good personality
- Good in spoken English.
- Professional & responsible attitude towards the company and customers.
- Able to devote extra efforts for project implementations.
- Good knowledge of implementation methodologies and best project management practices
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)