Our client is one of the leading developers from China, with experienced in developing and managing real estate projects and is renowned for its innovative products and services.
- Provide environmental guidance for new projects.
- Perform research and analysis to understand environmental effects of project.
- Forecast potential environmental problems and provide recommendations.
- Conduct site inspections for environmental safety compliance.
- Analyze inspection data to understand pollution and contamination levels.
- Prepare inspection reports along with appropriate suggestions
- Research and recommend new processes to reduce environmental damages.
- Prepare technical proposals and scientific reports for projects.
- Obtain environmental permits and develop environmental programs
- Manage and monitor environmental project activities to ensure timely completion.
- Provide trainings and guidance to team members as needed.
- Resolve environmental issues and escalate complex problems to higher authorities.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Environmental Science, Sanitation, Occupational Health, Civil Engineer, Architectural or any related fields.
- At least 8 years of experience on EIA Submission process, especially for Real Estate – High Rise Building Project.
- Good knowledge of EIA, HIA study and other environmental works with experience on project management.
- Strong analytical & leadership skill and highly self-motivated.
- Good command of spoken and written English and computer literate
LOCATION: HUAYKWANG, BANGKOK
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)