Our client,a leading regional manufacturer of aluminium petroleum is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as EHS Manager.
- Achieve and maintain compliance with government, corporate, and legal requirements.
- Establishes and maintains the certification (e.g., ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 registration).
- Encourage employees to participate in EHS activities and to perform per regulation.
- Proactively encourage team to improve overall plant performance to promote EHS awareness.
- Bachelor Degree in Occupational, Health and Safety equivalent field of study from an accredited institution or higher will be preferred.
- Have passed the Thai Government test and qualified to handle & dispose of Hazardous Chemicals (Hazardous substance controller)
- A high level of energy and passion.
- Excellent organizational, leadership and motivational skills.
- Good command in English both written and spoken with good computer proficiency.
- Will be required to work 6 days/week.
Location: Bang Pa-In, Ayutthaya.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)