Our client is an international TRANSPORT / SHIPPING now seeking for an ECMS Product Lead (Enterprise Content Management System Product Lead), who can investigate and analyses all document control for their system.
- Ability to extract and analyze information within the ECMS/DMS area
- Good communication and Project Management skill
- Proven adaptability to differing cultural and business environments
- Check incoming documents for readiness prior processing.
- Distribute documents by hard copy and electronic means, including arranging copies.
- Comply with the Company’s document control procedures and requirements, control deviations and follow up their correction if needed.
- Update registers and the Electronic Content Management System (ECMS) for the documents being processed.
- Report on document control processes, assist in the preparation of electronic document templates.
- Bachelor's degree of Business Administration (Business Computer), (International Business Management), (Logistics and Supply Chain Management) or related field
- Strong communication in English language.
- Strong understanding and capabilities in utilizing naming and numbering conventions for receiving, recording, filing, transferring, transmitting, retrieving and archiving documents;
- Must be able to identify errors, problems, or non-standard situations and suggest alternatives.
- Must possess the ability to understand the underlying document control principles involved and a strong initiative to apply them.
- Must possess character traits of being accurate, meticulous, proactive, efficient, self-organizing, a team player.
- More than 3 years in ECM/DMS Platform
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)