- Documents the quantity of the products received, stored, and distributed.
- Performs physical counts and maintains inventory records.
- Receives inventory orders.
- Prepares lists and labels of items for shipment.
- Inspects deliveries for damages or discrepancies.
- New graduate also welcome
- Bachelor' Degree in Logistics or any related fields.
- Japanese N3, N2, N1
- Can communicate in English (E-mail)
- Able to commute to work by yourself.
Location: Amata Chonburi
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)