Our client is a leading manufacturer and maker of high precision engineering base plate and top cover for hard disk drive industry is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as Maintenance Asst. Manager.
- Manage the mold maintenance team to control the technician and manage daily jobs.
- Provide the technician support and advice about the mold maintenance job.
- Die Casting machine and mold maintenance experience in an advantage.
- Summarize the daily reports and communicate with management superiors.
- Prepare the plan for the mold maintenance and monitor the actual result.
- Root cause analysis and discussion with concerned departments about the quality issue improvement.
- Provide suggestions to the management superior for the continued improvement activities.
- Good communication skill and position working attitude.
- Basic English speaking skill is advantage.
- Basic computer skill is required.
- Basic knowledge about ISO / Kaizen / 3Q6S etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Production, Industrial engineer or related field.
- Male/Female 32-40 years old, Thai nationality.
- Minimum 5-10 years working experiences in Die casting industries for automotive parts and computer related parts (e.g Base plate).
- Familiar with Die casting machine, smelting furnace and Die casting processes.
- Able to perform the Operate smelting furnace and Die cast, Set up Die casting mold and Perform mold maintenance and maintenance of smelting furnace and Die cast machine.
- Able to lead a group of Engineers, Technician, Supervisors and Production workers to achieve targeted Quality standard and output.
- Excellent in managerial and organization skills.
- Strong leadership, good interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Good command of spoken/ written English and computer literacy.
- High responsibility and willing to work hard
Business: HDD motors.
Benefit Package: Transportation, Position Allowance, Attendance Allowance,Meal Allowance, Living Allowance, Uniform, Insurance, Provident fund, Medical Allowance, Bonus
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)