Our client is a world wild Korean R&D oriented company that researches and develops cosmetics, health food products, and medicines- New set up factory in Thailand.
- Cost-effectiveness or innovative packaging & molds development
- Product and packaging design
- Manage the new packaging development of cosmetic products with the customers and sales department
- Source the packaging material of cosmetic products and develop the innovative packaging with supplier
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s degree, Major: Packaging Design/Packaging Engineer
- Language: Mandatory: Thai & English / Optional: Chinese or Korean
- Experience working for design packaging for over 5 years
- Software : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Auto cad
Location: BANG PHLI, SAMUT PRAKAN
Report to Line Manager- Korean and dot line to CEO - Korean
Working environment: Pro-active and Professional Style
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)