• Support to coordinate Engineer job to complete vehicle project.
• Utilize CAD program 3D and 2D (CATIA or relate program) to design Vehicle parts and visualize vehicle projects.
• Study and thinking of possible design solutions.
• Understand basic drawing standard.
• Coordinate design meeting with related division.
• Create design procedure manuals.
• Other job duties as assigned.
- Male / Female age not over 30 years
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Industrial Engineering
- New graduate is welcome.
- Experience between 1-2 years.
- Good experience to Vehicle part design.
- Good experience to utilize CATIA program.
- Have knowledge in Excel & Basic Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint)
- Good service mind and positive attitude.
- Able to use CAD program will be advantage.
- Able to communicate in Japanese language will be advantage.
- Able to design Vehicle assembly process will be advantage.