“Our client, a Japanese company is specializes and handles motor application products based on "everything that spins and moves," centering on a motor business that comprises an expansive product line from small precision to supersized motors 2010 (since 1973)”
- Design Progressive Die/ Tooling/ Stamping experiences for (Electronic HDD).
- Manage and perform for Technical support of Design & Tooling systems.
- Create drawing for new Stamping/ Progressive Die and Tool improvement.
- Customer's requirment support.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Tool and Die Design, Mechanical are most preferred.
- Fresh graduate are welcome
- At least 1 years’ experience working for Electronic (HDD) designer.
- Expertise in Solid works, Auto CAD (2D,3D).
- Strong leadership and good interpersonal skills.
- Managerial skills
- Independent, self-motivated and proactive.
- Practical of English
- Energetic and able to work under pressure.
Working Hour: Alt/ Sat.
Business: Electronic industry
Benefit Package: Annual Bonus, Meal allowance, Insurance, Medical allowance, Provident Fund, Transportation.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)