Our client is Japanese plant petrochemical company. They are looking for candidate to join as a design engineer.
- Creating a piping diagram(for future inspection charts)
- Create plot plan(for future inspection charts)
- Field survey and customer negotiation for material creation
- Arranging parts making up the plant (valves, pressure gauges, etc.)
- Creating equipment diagrams refers to tanks, heat exchanges, etc.
- Assistance by construction supervision
- Male/Female, not over 31 years old, Thai Nationality
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineer only
- Recent Graduate will be considered
- Must used 3D CAD or eyecad program**Company will test in the 1st interview**
- Good communicate in English (TOEIC Score 550 UP)
Location: Near BTS Asok, Bangkok
- Five-day work week
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)