Our client is insurance company
- Receiving orders, correspondences, enquiries on policy administration issues from Underwriters and assign to the team.
- Manage the issuance of policies, endorsements, renewals and reinsurance arrangements
- Manage the policy administration related tasks including policy changes and policy disbursements.
- Prepare issuance of policies, endorsements, renewals and reinsurance arrangements
- Monitoring priority of listing and manage subordinates to complete the job within the deadline.
- Manage and support the team to achieve Department’s KPI and company objectives.
- Reporting progress to Assistant manager
- Coaching and developing the efficiency of staff within the team
- Analyst and improve the working process together with Assistant Manager.
- Other tasks which are assigned by Assistant Manager
- Age probably 28 - 45 with a Bachelor's Degree or higher in related fields.
- At least 1 years of experience in policy administration or equivalent position plus 3 years of experience to manage the team.
- Experience in insurance would be an advantage
- Time management, people oriented, ability to work under-pressure and helpful with can-do attitude
- Good presentation skill would be an advantage
- Good command of English with PC Knowledge
Position: Deputy Assistant Manager (Insurance Company) -Operations
Direct Report: Assistant Manager - Operations
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)