- Manage customs processes, together with ensuring that all clearance processes are completed in a complaint and timely manner.
- Manage a team of customs compliance, import - export and shipping specialists.
- Liaise with Customs to set-up new processes as required.
- Support and advise customers on all international import - export requirements
- Thai nationality
- Extensive experience within a customs clearance management position
- In-depth knowledge of customs tariff and HS code
- Good knowledge of FTA, duty drawback and BOI privilege
- Good organizational skills with the ability to manage and prioritize workloads.
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Competent decision making