Our client is seeking for country sales manager for IT Software company which is committed to provide quality technology solutions that empower the engineering and R&D community.
Role by functions:
- Navigate and communicate with the whole team to maintain consistency with country yearly priority, management’s direction, and strategy, and informed of company activities and initiatives.
- Adopt and study Thailand business culture, government policy, budget line and craft the country planning based on the local requirements.
- Assess skill sets and provide ongoing coaching and feedback to team members to meet country priority objectives, reinforce sales methodology (solution selling) and provide guidance on career path direction. Implement personal development plans for individual team members.
- Lead sales team to follow the sales methodology and best practices, as well as the adoption of solution-selling to convert sales potential into opportunities.
- Provide ongoing coaching and training to sales reps regarding sales skills, product knowledge, and market focus. Impart to them the appropriate prospecting techniques for securing new customers (Perpetual software), key account management (Maintenance subscription), and general account maintenance. Work with the Account Manager to ensure that the sales reps are properly trained and proficient in our sales methodology.
- Overseeing with local marketing to collect and communicate with corporate marketing requirements and competitive data, including competitor details, latest products update, license models and value proposition strategies. Facilitate discussions cross functionally to ensure needs of the sales teams are being met, and issues are being addressed.
- Oversee the technical team and ensure adequate support is rendered for the pre-sales and post sales cases.
- Work on the country yearly plan (yearly country priority) to investigate the company’s business growth, sales, marketing, technical and operation activities.
- Overseeing that the team is supporting the sales opportunities effectively in their assigned area.
- Leading and managing a small to medium sized sales team to achieve quarterly and annual revenue target.
- Establishing business network between the industries and build business collaboration with targeted clients or partners.
- The company long term, midterm, short term plans for Thailand team to achieve.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)