About Employer: With one of the biggest seafood enterprises in the world. They has kept the basic frozen seafood business and set up subsidiaries to focus on canning, can making and fish protein, etc.
- Monitor cost accounting in relation with the company’s policy
- Monitor process daily raw material-Input& Out put
- Monitor and review report and analyze production cost and selling cost and submit to management team
- Review standard cost VS actual cost
- Prepare monthly management report and provide analysis on the actual results vs budget
- Monitor Cost of goods sold, summery Profit and Loss of actual sale
- Review Inventory report, stock aging to management level.
- Perform monthly closing and preparation of costing reports for management
- Bachelor's/ Master's in Accounting or Business Related fields
- 7-10 years experiences in Costing field
- Having comprehensive understanding about Cost Accounting, Accounting Cycle and Costing
- Good command of spoken and written English
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)