- Develop sales strategy to align with company’s objective and implement to achieve the sales target.
- Responsible for monthly sales report and prepare for strategic planning to cover short fall.
- Coordinate sales in the assigned areas and growth potential in Bangkok, industrial area with the Director.
- Plan develop and schedule weekly sales calls to be made in advance and share this information in daily sales briefings.
- Build rapport with key corporate accounts.
- Responsible for conducting site inspections.
- Ensure the up to date of company’s database via Opera software regarding to clients’ all account profiles and relevant information.
- Research on all competitors’ activities, market trends and impact factors as well as identifying and generating new business opportunities
- Co-ordinate with operation teams to update the VIPs and share the information in order to enable operation to deliver impressive services.
- Negotiating contractual terms and conditions with distributors or customers for maximizing revenue yield.
- Working with the Sales and Marketing Director to penetrate and expand distribution coverage in focused markets.
- Bachelor’s or higher level in Business Administration, Marketing or related fields.
- Thai nationality only, age 30 years old and up.
- At least 3 years of experiences 3* - 5* stars luxury hotel.
- Outstanding presentation skill with proven track record of successful in sales activities, corporate sales is preferable.
- Computer literacy especially Opera software and MS. Office Suit (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Result-driven person, self-motivated and initiative person.
- Business level in written and spoken in both English and Thai.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)