- Responsible for all aspects regarding to auction sales in assigned locations.
- Advice auction sales personnel in identifying, securing and supporting auction sales opportunities.
- Manage sales calls, sales visits, and service presentations and sell products to existing and potential customers.
- Manage and maintain positive relationship and responsible for key account management with existing and prospects dealers and customers to ensure their expectation has been met.
- Responsible for developing auction business plan and drive sales team to achieve annual goals.
- Responsible for sales training and updating sales staffs.
- Liaise with Auction Sales and Service Managers and Account Managers to develop and implement action plans, set target, objectives and strategies.
- Engage and coordinate with related cross functional teams in order to drive better business results.
- Thai Nationality only, preferred male 35 years old up.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any field.
- At least 10 years in Sales or Marketing.
- 5 years direct sales and fleet experience with key account management or consultative selling responsibilities with a proven track experience with vehicles or related.
- Knowledge background in auction in automotive industry.
- Strong business development and relationship management skills.
- Strong Negotiation, decision making and problems solving skills.
- Fluent in English both communication and written.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)