Our client is the world's leading petrochemical business, their products are, including food, beverage, personal/ home care, health care, automotive, textile and industrial.
- To initiate and close financing for long term loans, working capital and structured finance.
- Work closely with Line Manager to lead financial modelling such as advisement and preparation of investment recommendations etc.
- Documentation review, discussion, negotiation and closing. Subsequent planning, monitoring and compliance.
- Prepare information memorandum, financial projections and presentation.
- Other jobs as assigned by Line Manager.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance and Banking or related field.
- Male/ Female, Thai nationality only, age 30 - 35 years old.
- CFA or CPA is advantage.
- Good knowledge of Thai GAAP & IFRS.
- Have 6 - 8 years Experiences in Finance, Banking, Accounting Analyst, Corporate Loan or Audit with Big 4 Company.
- Good Computer Literacy.
- Good command of English.
- Dental insurance
- Five-day work week (Mon – Fri at 09.00 – 18.00)
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)