Our client is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the "Corporate Finance.” Our client is a leading media company offering the broadest range of out-of-home media with the most expansive footprint of all strategic locations.
- Work closely with top management to lead financial modelling such as advisement and preparation of investment recommendations etc.
- Manage and execute for M&A, due diligence and other fund raising activities following business plan, include financial risks & return analysis (research current regulation on Bank of Thailand, SET, SEC and other related)
- Ad-hoc projects and assist management team in order of bid proposals and financial presentations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics or other related field
- At least 5 experience in Finance(minimum 3 years in management level )
- Background knowledge or experienced in Financial risk management, Merge& Acquisition organization, Budget analyst, Financial Analyst& Planning etc.
- Good command in English both written and spoken with good computer proficiency.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)