Our client is a global leading M&A Advisory Firms
- Work closely with the CEO and Corporate Development team in relation to development of marketing materials;
- Demonstrate ability to dive deep into our segment markets to identify new and creative ways to reach influencing media and share our story;
- Oversee the corporate website, including developing, updating, and maintaining content, and recommending design;
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, executive bios, corporate content, social media content;
- Manage, maintain and update credentials database;
- Support to CEO in developing a client’s CEO internal corporate communications and global media strategy in order to enhance his/her personal profile and branding;
- Provide support to a client’s CEO where required in preparing speech notes and supporting materials for ad hoc external communication. Note that the selected candidate needs to understand our core clients in some depth/breadth in most cases to be able to write-up something which fits and the write-ups are often needed at very short notice (like 5 page speech / write-up needed within 2 – 3 days)
- Age between 25-30 years old
- Prefer native English speaking candidate
- A good undergraduate, Bachelor or Master degree preferably in Communications, English, Creative Writing, Journalism or a related field.
- A minimum of 4-6 years of professional experience as a writer or copywriter. Portfolio of work is required for consideration.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, and project management skills.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues; strong team player; inclusiveness and flexibility.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively with creativity, simplicity and clarity both verbally and in writing, in English
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to understand technical and business concepts and express these concepts in clear, concise ways
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in using MS Office (Word, PowerPoint) and comfortable assembling presentations.
- Demonstrable interest in the energy / infra / technology sectors
- Deadline-driven, organized and able to multitask
- Any prior experience with Bangkok Post, the Nation or International press, will be favorably received.
Location: Ploenchit, Bangkok
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)