- Monitor and improve company’s Compliance Management Framework which consists of Compliance Risk Assessment (both Compliance risk and Money Laundering & Financing Terrorism and Proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction risk “AML/CFT-WMD risk”), Compliance Program and Customer Protection Plan, establishing and revising Compliance related Policies, Rules and Manuals on timely manner.
- Monitor newly establishment or revision of relevant laws and regulations and announce the information to relevant departments to specify any impacts on the existing business.
- Liaise with regulatory bodies to develop a good relationship with the regulators, this includes the submission of the application or reporting to the regulators in a timely manner.
- Cooperate with all departments to keep the Company’s policies, rules and manuals up-to-dated.
- Conduct Compliance check for a new product or service to ensure its sufficiency of compliance with the relevant laws and regulations.
- Conduct Compliance Test and Review over activities in the Company to ensure compliance with the relevant laws and regulations as well as keep management abreast of the compliance concerns, including areas of weakness and propose new or changing laws, regulations and rules.
- Conduct transaction monitoring and perform necessary work to ensure that the sanction list/watch list in the Bank’s systems is up to date [for AML Compliance]
- Investigate and assess AML/CFT alerts, incidents and cases, as well as, escalate suspicious circumstances activities to Senior Management, Board of Directors and AMLO. [for AML Compliance]
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Business or Corporate Laws Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experiences in Risk/Compliance Management in the e-commerce or card industry.
- Knowledgeable in law requirements and control such as AML, Due Diligence and Risk Management.
- Good analytical skills and able to analyze complex data.
- Tech-Savvy with a passion for internet and technology.
- Ability to approach problems in a quantitative and qualitative manner.
- Strong presentation skills and proficiency in the use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)