Business: Educational Technology
- Age 27 – 40
- Male / Female
- At least Bachelor’s Degree
- Background experience from Consultancy agency / Consulting service is a plus
- Experience in managing enterprise customer relationships and success with SaaS solutions
- Hand on analytical experience in applying data analysis solutions to business
- Account planning experience – creation and management of account/success plans for enterprise customers
- Excellent Client management skills and strong communication & negotiation skills
- Strong analytic skills, Statistic skill, Excel skills, Vlook-up, Pivot-table
- Fair English ability is enough
- Strong customer service focus and relationship building skills
- Have a leadership skill, be able to influence, motivate, manage team well.
Role and Responsibilities:
Since our business is Educational Technology. Serving learning development is our mission, we do B2B, so the clients are corporate.
- Being client-obsessed and in constant discovery mode, working to understand the client organization, client business objectives, KPIs L&D solutions in their stack and how they are managing learning & development experience of their employees within the organization
- Preparing and coordinating periodic business reviews, including working with the client to set an impactful agenda and managing internal resources to deliver
- Understanding clients’ technology needs and advocating for appropriate product enhancements on behalf of clients inclusive of transform broad requirement into functional requirement
- Management of all aspects of the client relationship, inclusive of client negotiations, internal forecasting, program adoption plan, reporting and adoption strategy
- Project managing renewal and upsell cycles to close on-time
- Generate pipeline for expansion into new areas of clients’ business and create opportunities for growth via expanded offerings
- Fulfilling all internal requirements associated with keeping CRM up to date
- Identifies, analyzes and interprets trends or patterns in complex data and providing recommendations for improvement
- Lead, mentor, and develop team to deliver the overall success of the client relationship and client satisfaction
- Provide thought leadership and strategic direction for data analysis methods, techniques, or tools for leading to data driven decisions
Location: BTS Surasak
Working hour: Mon – Fri 9.00am-6.30pm.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)