Our client is an online course platform provider in Thailand.
- Being a point of contact accountable for the overall success of the client relationship and client
- Being client-obsessed and in constant discovery mode, working to understand the client
- Organization, client business objectives, KPIs L&D solutions in their stack and how they are
managing learning & development experience of their employees within the organization.
- Follow the client’s own press including earnings calls and trade publications to ensure their
priorities are understood and are being addressed.
- Preparing and coordinating periodic business reviews, including working with the client to set an impact agenda and managing internal resources to deliver
- Understanding clients’ technology needs and advocating for appropriate product enhancements
on behalf of clients inclusive of transform broad requirement into functional requirement.
- Management of all aspects of the client relationship, inclusive of client negotiations, internal
forecasting, program adoption plan, reporting and adoption strategy.
- Project managing renewal and upsell cycles to close on-time
- Fulfilling all internal requirements associated with keeping CRM up-to-date
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)