- Supervise claims assessors and service specialists. Providing advice and guidance. Monitoring andreporting performance, ensuring processes and operational practices and administrative requirements are carried out - meeting our customer service expectations on a day to day basis. This means driving performance on an individual and corporate level.
- Develop existing, and implementing new, customer service focused policies and processes.
- Create complimentary training to meet the current needs of the team as well as driving future business development opportunities.
- Use medical knowledge and experience to assess and ratify claims, liaising with medical experts, and other decision makers in the claims process when necessary
- Manage relationships with medical facilities, partners and insured members globally to provide the best possible service. Acting as an escalation point for disputed claims
- Join and be an ambassador of the 24 hour claims-line service, providing insured members with unfettered access to claims services and advice.
- Identify and suggest best practice, working with managers to implement it.
- Work with managers to identify areas of business development, creating new products and services.
Claims Team Lead
|Job title:||Claims Team Lead|
|Contact details:||Pacita Phaohusara (Pat)|
|Job published:||5 months ago|