- Manage Chemical Testing Laboratory at a high standard of Technical and Quality Services.
- Responsible for supervising and supporting Lab’s supervisors to ensure quality and timely manners delivery services.
- Manage and implement testing laboratory to align and comply with the ISO/IEC 17025 standard requirements as well as acquire and expand the ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation scope and other government and client’s Approval where applicable.
- Manage the development of new tests or improvement of the existing tests.
- Ensure that In-house or modified method is validated, and the customer given methods are verified before use.
- Manage training need and plan for chemists, technicians that they are competent prior to authorizing them to perform testing.
- Responsible for coordinating with Quality Manager on the Proficiency Testing Program.
- Responsible for finding and obtaining technical information where needed from external sources.
- Propose for new or replacement of lab equipment with technical information and justifications.
- Provide customer support in a technical capacity as and when required.
- Provide technical and support for chemical testing at a high standard of services to customers.
- Ensure lab and its staffs comply with QHSE policies.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Textile Science and Technology or related fields.
- Thai nationality only, age between 30-40 years old.
- At least 3 years of experiences in Analytical Laboratory and background in Organic chemistry.
- Display managerial skill, able to understand technical terms related to work well.
- Ability to adjust to new environment and culture diversity.
- Fully understand the concept of ISO/IEC 17025, QHSE Policies and related standards regarding to running laboratory operation.
- At least business level in written and spoken in English.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)