Our client, Japanese Insurance Company is now seeking for an experienced candidate to join as a Cash Management
- Thai Nationality Age 40-45 years old
- Bachelors or Master Degree in any field.
- Al least 10 years’ experience in a management role.
- Prefer experience in banking business.
- Mature, Pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills, analytical skill and able to handle tasks under high pressure
- Good command of English both writing and speaking
- Directs cash management operations to include daily cash administration, management of current accounts and bank relations.
- Reviews and drives improvements in cash management, ensuring financial obligations are met in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Completes all cash management set-up documentation for new and existing department processes; prepares correspondence and proposals directed to and for cash management.
- Timely reconciles cash application and disbursements.
- Monitors cash transactions to ensure that bank account balances to the report and any unusual items are investigated.
- Forecasts, monitors and tracks cash flow (weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.).
- Prepares cash flow reports and identifies and evaluates variances.
- Works with Project Managers, Project Controllers and Sales Department to accurately forecast timing and amount of future cash flows.
- Receives incoming wire transfers and processes outgoing wire transfers. Posts wires.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)