· Lay out clear strategy for Thailand with the management, have execution plan in place, drive the strategy execution and be clear about what partnership/talent the business will require for being successful for the countries.
· Develop a new channel network to access the local utility and industrial infrastructure customers.
· Analyze, propose and develop acquisition, joint venture or partnerships to win in the local market.
· Understanding the market thoroughly, drive and grow market share and revenues.
· Enable growth into mature and new sectors by continuing to build upon the revenue and profit performance of the business. Based on this knowledge develop a product localization plan aligned with the global product roadmap.
· Be responsible for the strategic marketing and go-to-market plan for the country to ensure adequate focus on key segments that can aggressively grow the business in the next two to three years through organic growth.
· Implement strategies for customer acquisition and advocacy in target segments, based on deep market intelligence.
· Building upon existing successful portfolios by applying a more rigorous account management and market development approach to the sectors.
· Leading and driving a high-performance sales team that is accountable, achieves plan, budget and forecast targets.
· Maximize sales volume and driving selling price in the positive trend margin. Ensure product acceptance, sales and specs-ins; work with existing channel members to gain sustainable growth, coverage and operational excellence