Our clients are an IT hub to provide end-to-end service and operation support to our commercial banks and other companies in South East Asia and Pacific Ocean areas.
Main Objectives and Activities
- Analyzing, writing, testing and maintaining software within bank projects.
- Creating tests plans, problem-solving and correcting software defects.
- Adhering to in-house quality procedures.
- Be autonomous to make right technical decisions in the course of its duties.
- Constantly updating technical knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree BSc. Computer Science.
- Good command in English.
Experience and Skills
- 3 years at least and 5 year as senior level in IBM Z/OS environment.
- Team player, Open-minded, anticipation and speed adaptation.
- Ability to listen and communicate are required
- Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines.
- Rigor and organization skills are required, whilst working to tight deadlines
- Thai nationality only
Technical Skills Required
- COBOL, CICS, DB2, VSAM
- Knowledge on development tools : Xpediter, Optim, Abendaid (would be a plus).
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)