Our client is an international organization and large manufacturing of Electronics & Automation. The company is looking for a CNC Programming Engineer to develop strategies and business plans to meet the company’s goals.
- Supervising the shop floor of CNC Machining centers machine at factory, including the running, daily operation, troubleshooting, etc.
- Handling CNC software Mastercam.
- Reducing the CNC machine set up time and optimizing the CNC cutting time.
- Bachelors or Master Degrees in Mechanical, Industrial, Production engineering or related fields.
- 5 years experiences in CNC Machining Center.
- Good communication in English.
- Good knowledge of quality management system.
Working hour: 8.00 AM to 5.00 PM (Mon-Thu, Fri 8.00 AM to 4.00 PM)
Business: Automation Manufacturing
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)