Our client is manufacturing of customised precision machine parts and components.
- Developing production teams to fulfill customer demand.
- Ensuring the full implementation and continuous improvement of standards.
- Leading full day production run activities on the line.
- Thai nationality
- Male/Female, age 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related field.
- Knowledge of CNC Lathe is a must.
- Have experience in automotive manufacturing at least 3-5 years in middle management level.
- Ability to plan and control production line for effective running.
- Able to operate production process to achieve production targets.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills self-motivate and leadership.
- Have English language skills.
Working hour: 8.00 AM to 5.30 PM (Mon-Fri)
Business: CNC Machinery
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)