Our Client is the motorcycle suspension manufacturing in ASEAN
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives
- Develop and implement financial policies and procedures to ensure full compliance with laws and regulations, accounting standard and statutory report (SET/SEC).
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts
- Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive job cost system
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- 10+ years in managerial role, leading multiple finance functions and teams
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses