Our Client, a Major Seafood Exporter, is seeking a new member to join their growing team based in Wattana:
- Enhance our current accounting methods
- Develop more sophisticated financial planning, budgeting, reporting and control
- Negotiate with banks and other financial institutions
- Suggest corporate finance options as the company moves forward
- Be able to work with a team of General Managers and Finance Managers who operate the various associated businesses within the Group, currently mainly in Asia but new branches/operations expected on other continents
- Be interested in playing an important role in a fast expanding and diversifying business
- Must hold a CPA.
- Have min. 5 years’ experience as CFO or Finance Director.
- Proven track record negotiating good terms with banks and financial institutions
- Have a strong understanding of tax planning, particularly in Asian countries
- Be self-motivated and proactive
- Any nationality may apply
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)