Our client is a multinational machinery trading and engineered service company from Europe. Currently looking for high caliber candidate of CFO - Chief Financial Officer to join their team.
- Responsible for overall Accounting and Finance department operation to ensure accuracy and timely management financial reporting and accounting closing
- Prepare management reports and analyses to identify and explain variances to support management decision
- Timely closing and preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, consolidation, corporate tax return and ensure compliance with local regulations of the Revenue Department
- Prepare annual budget and analyze monthly performance VS budget
- Handle treasury and financial risk management
- Perform regular internal audit checks on accounting documentation, reports, financial statements, and all tax responsibilities for the firm’s operation and liaise with external auditors
- Report directly to Expatriate GM Thailand and dotted line to HQ in Europe
- Any other related and ad-hoc assignments as assigned
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related fields
- At least 10 years of professional working experience in accounting/finance role with managerial background in managing accounting team from Trading, Engineering, Service industry will be advantage
- Good leadership skill, strong interpersonal skill, logical and analytical skill, mature, detail oriented, good team player, positive attitude with hands on personality, trustworthy and reliable, familiar with multinational working environment
- Experience in SAP is advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken in English
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)