You will be based in Thailand, and be involved in solutions project delivery and pre-sales initiative delivery. The position offers a challenging environment with leading edge technology and strategic organizations as its customers.
- Design, construct, test, implement and optimize Business Analytics and Business Intelligence solutions
- Participate in solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements and conversions
- Research user technical environment and system needs.
- Collect detailed user and technical requirements. Work with others to analyze collected requirements, translate into project solutions, and ensure that identified solutions meet customer needs and expectations.
- Monitor performance to identify and help resolve system problems.
- Investigate and resolve problems on selected software products and standard systems. Learning to apply appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve technical problems.
- Manage project related activities like requirements gathering, providing technical solution design, proposal review, SLA review, project costing, vendor interaction, and infrastructure sizing and review.
- Build knowledge on emerging tools, techniques and technologies.
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent with a minimum of 1 year relevant experience in Business Intelligence/ Data Warehouse/ Business Analytics solution design and implementation.
- Being familiar with database design and SQL language.
- Query and performance optimization experience on enterprise systems.
- General consulting skills which include: Presales consultancy, team facilitation and business case development and implementing software solution envisioning.
- Extensive pre-sales experience in proposal development, customer presentations/workshops.
- Being able to train the end-users.
- Experience with QlikView or Qlik Sense isb a big advantage.
- Thai nationality only
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)