Our client is a Service Management Solutions consulting company now seeking for a Business Consultant (ERP Background), who can provide business consultant to customer.
- Analyzes or assists in analyzing customer business requirements and application objectives, develops or assists in develop design to meet customer needs.
- Works with appropriate Service Manager or Project Manager to estimate time frames, quantity and skill set of resources required to successfully implement projects, develops or assists in the development of project plan incorporating all variables.
- May conduct weekly status meetings with customers to determine progress against plan. Participates in development and refining of forecasts for the project.
- Prepares weekly status report on specific objectives
- Conduct an Integration Workshop for the purpose of clarifying integration programming requirements
- Define a Functional Specification document, which highlights all integration functional requirements
- Prepare a Technical Specification document defining the technical specifics of the integration programming needed
- Assist in development of all needed integration programs
- On-site installation and testing
- Independently manage small-mid-sized enhancement jobs to existing customers
- Thai nationality, Male or Female age between 27-35 years old
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering
- 3 years’ experience as EAM, ERP or Service Desk project implementation experience as functional consultant or business analyst.
- Analytics or Data Science knowledge/experience is a plus
- Excellent in project documentation.
- Strong communication, presentation, organization and planning skills. Good interpersonal skills to work as a team member and as a liaison with customers.
- General knowledge of data transfer tools, Application server, database platforms, and report writing tools.
- ITIL v3 certificated is a plus
- Excellent communications skills in Thai and English both oral and written and Interpersonal skills.
- Good team player, but also able to work under own initiative
- Able to manage multiple ongoing projects simultaneously
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)