Our client is a Thailand leading’s manufacturer and exporter of music instrument
- Responsible for developing company’s brand story, combining analytical and creative elements
- Research and data to devise short- and long-term strategies to position the brand and build market share.
- Develop and carry out brand strategy, delivering ideas and concepts that set the company apart from our competition, creating a strong position for market growth and recognition across various media channels.
- Collaborate with members of the team, including our in-house Graphic Designer, Business Development Coordinator, and Social Media Manager, as well as outside copywriters and production crews hired on an ad-hoc or per-project basis.
- Drives and puts all the different parts together to deliver end-products and materials that adhere to the brand’s strategy and overall direction.
- Report directly to the company’s Senior Vice President.
- This position is suitable for music lover
- Preferred candidate with entrepreneurial and growth mindset
- Excellent strategic thinkers, able to develop big-picture strategies and develop marketing and advertising plans that align with our brands’ goals and objectives.
- Highly skilled storytellers who are able to craft engaging campaigns highlighting the story and benefits of a brand to identify with consumers.
- Great communication skills (both spoken and written), who are skilled in persuading others to see and believe in their point of view.
- Able to communicate proficiently in Thai and English.
- Experience in a related field is mandatory.
Location: Ploenchit, Bangkok
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)