Our client is a world wild Korean R&D oriented company that researches and develops cosmetics, health food products, and medicines- New set up factory in Thailand
- Understand the consumer and translate this knowledge to create insightful strategy, communication and innovation
- Analyze the potential of new products, making recommendations based on sales and profit analysis
- Drive and manage all aspects of innovation from idea to launch. Includes insight development and testing, crafting the mix, business case modeling, communication & POS assets, and sell-in through each stage gate.
- Holistic and detail understanding of portfolio in context of company, customer, and competition and make strategic recommendations for expansion or rationalization
- Manage Advertising & Marketing budgets with an eye for driving efficiencies and effectiveness
- Development and presentation of activities and strategies to senior management as well as briefing and managing agencies on day to day basis
- Develop media strategy recommendations throughout the year and seek ongoing optimization opportunities
- Become the brand expert through ongoing analysis, consumer insights, and knowledge of category dynamics and competition
- Brand interface with global regions
- Lead a large cross-functional team to overcome executional and logistical hurdles to meet aggressive in-market timing
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Innovation leadership experience - ability to apply critical/creative thinking to get things done
- Learning and strategic agility – demonstrate a proven record of learning from successes and failures and the ability to create and execute a vision
- Thrive in a dynamic, lean, and structured environment with proven record of completing projects on time in full through excellent cross functional team management, leadership, and influence
- Demonstrate bias for action with high energy and commitment level
- Experience in understanding, assessing, creating and delivering digital (especially social media) that lead to great work and results.
- Proven record of drive and initiative with great interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical / quantitative acumen with strong knowledge of key syndicated data (Nielsen/IRI) and experience developing business cases
- Strong project management skills and understanding of NPD process from ideation to execution.
- Clear demonstration of external orientation, team leadership, team commitment, influencing others
- Self-starter who takes initiative and speaks their mind
- 5 years relevant work experience in marketing or brand management. Global brand development a plus.
- Experience in cosmetics, beauty, or personal care categories a plus
- A bachelor’s degree is required, and an MBA is ideal.
- Age around 30-40 years old
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Work experience more than 5 years in OEM Cosmetic business
- Pro-active working style, Interpersonal skill, initiative and Assertive
- Looking to growth up and contribution to company
- Very good command in English for internal communication with direct supervisor and head quarter
Location: Bang Phli
Report to: Marketing Manager - Korean and dot line to CEO - Korean
Working environment: Pro-active and Professional Style
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)